Moya | Portrait


Hello! this past weekend i been trying to test my portrait here and there i be so nervous to do so my hand be shaking everytime i be so confuse on what or how to do things specially one editing (:

Good thing i know couple of beautiful female friend who are willing to be my test models. meet Moya she was so shy at first but than i kept being silly and making her laugh that she stop noticing the camera.

Now i see why a lot of photographer out there love working with people its fun and knowing that you put a smile in someone face is amazing. is good to come out of my comfort zone every now and than.

2 Comments:

  1. I think you are really doing great, Kath! I love that you are able to shoot so much emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous26.11.13

    These are great!!! and your doing a great job! She is beautiful! It looks like she got over her shyness well. LOL! Great job! Kath!

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate all your comments, thank you so much! if you have a question, feel free to contact me .

follow most people exist on: blogger